CBD has been used for thousands of years, and in recent years, CBD’s popularity has grown as people have rediscovered its potential medicinal benefits. CBD is a safe and legal hemp-derived extract that can be used recreationally or medicinally.
There are so many different ways people take CBD, and each method comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. In this article, we’ll be focusing on two of the most popular methods – CBD vaping and sublingual administration (taking CBD oil under the tongue). We’ll compare the duration of effects, onset time, and enjoyment potential of each method so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a safe and legal hemp-derived extract that can be used recreationally or medicinally. Unlike marijuana, CBD does not produce a high because it only contains trace amounts of THC. However, CBD has been shown to offer a variety of potential health benefits, including reducing anxiety and inflammation, alleviating pain, and improving sleep quality.
What is the Difference Between CBD Vaping and Sublingual Administration?
CBD vaping and sublingual administration are two of the most popular methods of taking CBD. They both have their own advantages and disadvantages, which we’ll discuss in more detail below.
– Fast onset time – you’ll feel the effects of CBD almost immediately after inhaling it. This could be helpful for people seeking rapid relief from pain or anxiety.
– Enjoyment – many people find CBD vaping to be a more enjoyable experience than taking CBD oil under the tongue.
– Easy to control dosage – you can take as much or as little CBD as you want by inhaling more or less of the vapor.
– Short duration of effects – the effects of CBD will only last for a couple of hours when you vape it. This isn’t necessarily a disadvantage, as you can just vape more often throughout the day.
– Requires special equipment – in order to vape CBD, you’ll need to invest in a quality vaporizer and CBD e-liquid. Again though, a good vape can be a pleasure to use. CBD e-liquids come in many different flavors, so you can find one that you really enjoy.
CBD Sublingual Administration
– Longer duration of effects – the effects of CBD oil can last for 6-8 hours when you take it sublingually. This makes it a good option for people who need long-lasting relief.
– Discreet – taking CBD oil under the tongue is a very discreet way to use it.
– No special equipment required – you can take CBD oil anywhere, as all you need is the bottle and a dropper.
– Slow onset time – it can take up to an hour for the effects of CBD oil to kick in when you take it sublingually.
– Flavors – many people find the taste of CBD oil to be unpleasant. This is a matter of personal preference though, and some people do enjoy the taste.Again, different flavorings can easily alleviate this.
– Controlling dosage – it can be hard to know how much CBD you’re taking when you administer it under your tongue. However, after a few times, you’re likely to get the hang of it.
The bottom line
CBD is a safe and legal hemp-derived extract that can be used for both recreational and medicinal purposes. There are many different ways to take CBD, but the two most popular methods are CBD vaping and sublingual administration.
CBD vaping is a fast and convenient way to take CBD, with the effects being almost immediate. However, the effects only last for a couple of hours, and you’ll need to invest in a good vaporizer and CBD e-liquid.
Sublingual administration is a discreet way to take CBD that offers long-lasting relief. However, the effects can take up to an hour to kick in.
The best way to take CBD depends on your individual preferences. Try out both methods and see which one works better for you!